Jubilant Digital Marketing is seeking a Paid Search Coordinator. This role will work across a several client accounts and will focus on strategy, execution, and optimization of assigned paid search and digital display campaigns. The role will support the Digital Media team and you will work closely with other team members and clients. You will be responsible for many of the day-to-day tactical responsibilities including reporting, asset creation, asset trafficking and quality control. The Paid Search Coordinator will gain a working knowledge of how search performs in combination with other media, retargeting, programmatic, video, and display
- Own reporting deliverables; including pulling and collection data from all various platforms
- Assist in media management for assigned accounts from kick-off call, account implementation, strategy, and performance evaluation
- Develop, launch, and optimize effective paid search and digital programs based on client marketing goals
- Establish client-specific paid search objectives, strategies, budget estimates and insights
- Create, implement, optimize, and analyze campaigns for all assigned accounts, including keywords, creative, targeting, bid strategies and management, landing page strategies, and competitive analyses
- Implement best practices in program management and account organization
- Work directly in platforms, most notably Google Ads, Bing Ads, Choozle and other third-party tools
- Stay on top of media buying trends
- Bachelor’s degree
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn the ins and outs of the media and advertising world, with a deep interest in all things search-related
- Demonstrated proficiency working in MS Excel, MS Power Point (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, complex calculations, etc)
- Highly detail-oriented, quality-driven, analytically minded
- Works well in collaborative team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a timely manner and with accuracy
Jubilant is seeking a skilled Digital Account Manager to join our rapidly growing team. The position will lead SEM, Social and SEO projects by establishing objectives, project scope, designing and delivering solutions and leading team members. This role will be responsible for maintaining the client relationship on assigned projects. Thus, extensive experience working with clients directly is a must.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters from assigned clients.
- Collaborate with Web Development, SEO and SEM team members.
- Provide support with operational functions of the accounts including tasks such as providing reporting dashboard, coordinating meetings and maintaining project timelines.
- Run client update meetings where you share performance data, provide campaign feedback, and work on client changes.
- Help create SEO and SEM strategy with clients and monitor Paid Search and SEO teams to ensure it is executed as designed.
- Project manage website work by external resources.
- Troubleshoot client issues and provide Q&A support.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies across Paid Search, Social, and SEO.
- Experience developing website strategy and SEO best practices.
- Experience creating project scopes by studying strategic business drivers; discovering business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from internal teams; developing and writing proposals.
- Proven ability to act as trusted partner and consultant to clients and business owners.
Education and Experience:
- 3-5+ years proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Account Manager or similar role in an agency environment
Jubilant Digital Marketing is looking for an organized critical thinker to join our Marketing team as a Digital Account Coordinator. The coordinator will play a critical role in driving our profitable growth by assisting in the management of multiple, complex digital campaigns across multiple verticals.
- Assist in the day-to-day management and optimizations of digital campaigns such as SEM and Social Media
- Assist with updating and managing internal project management software
- Prepare account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals, presentations, and other client communications and correspondence.
- Measure, monitor, and report on performance metrics in a regular reporting cadence and occasional ad-hoc reporting
- Write and edit ad copy to effectively reach desired target audience
- Assist in creating and editing email campaigns
- Assist in Google Ads account management to enhance and improve campaign performance
- Assist in making minor website updates
- Perform keyword research and study demographic data and consumer profiles, to identify new opportunities and strategies for growth
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, journalism, public relations, business administration, or related field.
- Entry level – two years related work experience. This can include internships.
- Must have a genuine interest in digital marketing and be willing and eager to learn.
- Willingness to learn and stay informed on the latest digital marketing and lead gen trends.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills with ability to identify and execute solutions.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving – must be good with numbers and able to analyze data to tell a story
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- Desire to be creative and innovative in a fast-paced, growing organization