Jubilant is seeking a Senior Social Media Manager who will be responsible for developing, executing, and reporting on client social media campaigns. This position will play a critical role in planning, managing, and executing on consistent strategies that offer engaging content across all social platforms. The ideal candidate will be comfortable leading social strategy for clients and can demonstrate a proven track record of successful management of social profiles. The position requires a strong writing skill set in both social/digital writing and attention to detail.
- Provide overall direction and lead strategic planning efforts for social media across platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Create, curate, manage, and publish relevant, original content for organic social media channels
- Monitor, listen, and respond to audience in a way to build brand awareness, trust, and to cultivate new leads
- Develop and execute social media advertising campaigns to help attract new customers and retarget existing audiences – including creative, trafficking, testing/troubleshooting, and reporting
- Measure, analyze, and report on goals and channel performance
- Stay connected and informed on the best practices for social media
- Lead client relationship on social media projects
- Edit and proofread website content, client presentations, etc. as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, journalism, public relations, business administration, or related field.
- 4 – 6+ years’ relevant experience, which may include internships.
- Knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, both the organic and paid side
- Effective oral and written communication skills. Bonus trait: Master storyteller
- Creative and able to think outside-of-the-box to create unique and winning social media marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, strong work ethic, attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Proven track record of leading Social Media strategy for clients. Examples and/or portfolio will be requested.
- Capacity and willingness to rapidly adapt, thrive, and multi-task in a highly dynamic workplace.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to manage projects under tight deadlines
- Experience with third-party social media software, such as HeyOrca, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and Social Report
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Experience with Google Ads
Jubilant is seeking a skilled Digital Account Manager to join our rapidly growing team. The position will lead Web Development, SEM and SEO projects by establishing objectives, project scope, designing and delivering solutions and leading team members. This role will be responsible for maintaining the client relationship on assigned projects. Thus, extensive experience working with clients directly is a must.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters from assigned clients.
- Collaborate with Web Development, SEO and SEM team members.
- Support Web Development and SEO teams with making small routine updates and edits to websites.
- Provide support with operational functions of the accounts including monthly tasks such as providing reporting dashboard, coordinating meetings, setting up Google Analytics etc.
- Run client update meetings where you share analytical data, provide campaign feedback, and work on client changes.
- Create SEO and SEM strategy with clients and monitor Paid Search and SEO teams to ensure it is executed as designed.
- Project manage website work by external resources.
- Troubleshoot client issues and provide Q&A support.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies across Paid Search, websites, and SEO.
- Experience developing website strategy and SEO best practices.
- Knowledge of popular website content management systems including WordPress is a must.
- Experience creating project scopes by studying strategic business drivers; discovering business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from internal teams; developing and writing proposals.
- Proven ability to act as trusted partner and consultant to clients and business owners.
Education and Experience:
- 3-5+ years proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Account Manager or similar role in an agency environment